Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Too much beach...

   Returning from the favor I did, I told my brother the host tried to make a move on me. He told me not to take it seriously and just forget about it, so I did. It was the morning of the third day, feeling like going for a swim, Jorge and I, were out in the sun and sand the whole day. Nothing special or eventful happened. That night however, we met up with one of the girls from the previous hostel and another group we met at Mazunte, to go to the first year anniversary of a institute used for events. Circus performances and music and of course, beer. After lots of dancing and laughs it was interrupted by a song of SKA. Which if you put on a SKA song after I had some drinks its going down, I make my way through the crowd by pushing everyone ( not the only one ) and I feel someone push me. It is not uncommon or weird to feel someone push you, but after he intentionally followed me and kept pushing me, I understood he was looking for trouble. I ignored him as much as possible and at the end of the night he came up to me and was looking to fight, which I quickly diffused the situation, mostly because I didn't want any problems in my new town. After the party, the whole group came over to our place and had drinks.  The host came out screaming and hollering, talking about we can't be hanging around as a group and no drinking and blah, blah, blah. I told him to fuck off and reminded him how much we paid to stay at his little broke down place. He responded with a "get off of my property" remark, so I asked him for my money back and he said that he didn't not have it anymore. So, he forced us to leave otherwise calling the cops and we had an awesome night sleeping at the beach under the stars and sounds of the waves crashing down. The next morning, we had breakfast after retrieving our money. We decided to take to higher ground and we went back up the mountain. I grew up with the beach, so it really wasn't bad for us to leave. Close to 3 hours later, we were back up in San Jose del Pacifico.

No comments:

Post a Comment