Friday, August 8, 2014

The Idea of Blogging

   The idea of blogging came from part of my journaling I have done while traveling away from "home". It is not until now that I have chosen to start this blog, partly because I have been busy running around trying to get things in order. More of a financially stressed mess, that had me tied down. Now that I am all settled in let us begin.
   Blogging for me, is just another way of writing in a journal. I can put everything I feel and everything I want to say and no one can do anything about it. The reason I started journaling was because I have a hard time vocalizing my feeling and my opinions. When I do put that pen to paper I feel like I can just go writing on forever. You may ask, well, why didn't pursue a college degree in journalism or pursue it in a different way? I can answer this question by saying I did not feel motivated enough to go through additional years of school, now I wish I could go change my grades back in elementary school.
   Now blogging for me will consist of some of my past, my present and my future experiences. So I hope enjoy reading this as much as I love writing. I will be uploading video logs as well but, that would be at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment