Friday, August 29, 2014

My heart jumped in!

   So after a very good time the day before, I did not want to get emotionally involved with anybody. But as some of you may know, that doesn't matter if you want to or not. If there is a slight chemistry between the both of you, there will be a an equal amount of lust. Anyways to make a long story short, we began to we started to become an item. She followed me to my next destination, which was Mexico City, Distrito Federal. Where I was finally able to see that glorious green, white and red flag fly high and mighty. Since I was a child, I would see this flag and plaza full of people and singing the national anthem. Checked that off my list. And went ahead and booked a trip to the pyramids of Teotihuacan. Where a big group of us from the hostel in Oaxaca took a tour. Mostly everyone who was there came from the same hostel from the previous city. I felt a really deep connection to this place, it might be because my grandfather was Indigenous a few mile from where we were standing. After a few days here, it was enough a big city is just that, a big city. I planned on going back to Tijuana, Mexico where I am originally from, and in a drunken haze asked Leonora to come with me, she responded with a positive answer. And so our adventure together began, but the dooming question of whether it was a good idea to bring her home or even begin a relationship with her, was still lingering around and I proceeded to go through, even if my heart was on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment