Thursday, August 14, 2014

Earning what I am worth...

I decided to start earning income for my blogging. As long as I write and perform the actions that I am most willing to undertake, why not earn a little on the side? After all, I am only going to be blogging about issues or ideas that are of my concern.

A brief summary of what I intend on accomplishing with this blog. First and  foremost, I would like to share my thoughts, opinions, and interest with whoever would like to know.  Secondly, the idea of networking and getting to know other bloggers such as yourself is really a key element in the world wide web. Last, but not least, I would like to earn income, while executing my passion for writing.

I have had a journal with me since the beginning of the year. Writing down anything that pops into my head. I started my journaling because I had no one to express my true feelings and if I did I was nervous about how others would perceive me. I have always taken care of my image and really care about what people think about me. But, after starting my journaling, I found that talking about your feeling or any concerns become much easier when you put the pencil to paper.

Now, I know I am not a college degree writing sort of person but, guess what? If you are here to judge, then I suggest you keep on moving along because this is my page and I have no time to waste on negative people. So, If you are still reading and think you will have a good time reading my post, hold on, because this has the potential to get really interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment