Monday, August 18, 2014

My first act as a tourist...

So, the next day I went back to the hostel I originally decided on and managed to snag a bed in a dorm. After checking in with my family over the internet, I sat next to a girl named, Rosita, she was from Sweden. She let me know that she and a couple of friends are going to a place called, Hierve el Agua, which is a place where mineral water springs out of the ground "thermal waters". She invited me and I invited Thomas. So, when her friends came out of their dorm, I was stunned by the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. It was a girl, of course me being the type which is not big on relationships or anything committal with one person, didn't say or do anything to attract her attention. And the trip began with a quick stop at a local eatery, followed by a taxi ride about an hour or so, to the town just before "Hierve el Agua". At that point we had time to get our choice of beer from two main stores, one with Modelo beer and the other with Tecate beer. Being the Mexican that I am, I chose to go with Tecate. The girl that I found attractive by the name of Leonora, asked me, why I was going to that store, and I answered, "Good memories". She followed me, and we both bought a six-pack each. Arriving to Hierve el Agua, we had to pay, which I had no intention of doing, but did anyways. taking a walk down to the thermal waters, we all settled in and began to enjoy this beautiful oasis. I had the best experience and was very glad I decided to do a tourist attraction. On the way back, our original taxi driver was waiting for us. He thought it was a good idea to take us to a Mezcaleria, which is a privately owned business, where they sell alcohol, with varying ages and taste. On the ride out of there, I only remember kissing and making out with Leonora, while the taxi driver laughed his ass off, still to this date don't know why. Haha. I remember very little from that night, but the parts I do remember were very good! Including the part where both she and I got caught on the roof of the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment