Monday, August 18, 2014

My money came in!

So, after two months in the mountains of San Jose del Pacifico, it was tax season. I had been anxiously awaiting the return of my taxes, to continue traveling. I had to leave my brother, Jorge, behind because of some business deal he had underway. The day I received my money, I had packed my bag and without saying goodbye, I vanished. Leaving without the whole goodbye part was kind of a dick move on my part, but I grew very close to everyone there and just hate to say that word. Plus, they understood completely. So, my brother and I, headed to the town of Miahuatlan, where I was wired my funds. I gave him a few dollars so he can have some change in his pocket. After telling him, see you later, I was on my way to Oaxaca city, Oaxaca. I arrived within a few hours and spent hours looking for a particular hostel, where I was to meet, Thomas, who was coming from the hostel I was working at. I finally found this hostel called Media Luna. The receptionist greets me and invites me in, gathers all of my info and starts leading me to my dorm bed. All of a sudden, a girl from Chinese descent, started to yell, "No boys!" over and over again, which made me a little embarrassed. We find out that there has only been girls in this co-ed dorm for the past week and she didn't want me in there. I burst out laughing and finally told the receptionist, that it was ok, I would go find another hostel for the night and return the next day. I rented a private room, which was the first in a while, and got ready for the night. I returned to Media Luna to look for my friend, and found him. We decided to go out and have a few spliffs and drinks. Guess who was wanting to tag along? Yes, the Chinese girl, she was now very friendly. Haha. So, after the smoking, we continued with the night leading to a club. The club was dead, except for a group of girls that looked underage, which I was not going to partake in. Suddenly, the Chinese girl, looked at me and said, "When are you going to kiss me?" At that moment, I realized this girl is weird and I let her know that, you can't kick a guy out and expect him to kiss you after doing so. After several drinks and laughs, we decided to call it a night, with open plans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment