Friday, December 30, 2016

My Colombian Dream Turned Bad

If I was to imagine a Colombian getaway, I do not see any struggle or any problems at all. I wish to have a relaxing beer or five by the beach and have a dip in the ocean, when I feel a little too warm. I spent about a total of three weeks in the country of Colombia. First week was Cartagena, second week would be a mix of Taganga beach and Minca mountains, and the third week in Meddellin. I did get to fly in a paraglider, with a instructer of course. I was really having a great time but the drinking and hostels had got the best of the financial situation and I had to make a hastily return to the United States. I did want to mention for all it matters that I met the most beautiful, and I have yet to meet a girl comparable, although, I don't like to compare. Her accent was like a song meant for the world to hear. Maybe it did help she was dressed in a German skirt and blouse that squeezed her breast into your face but oh, my eyes never left hers'. I ended my relationship with my girlfriend in Medellin And I had some of the best falafel there, Many things were going on. I had sex almost non-stop. I had booze all the time, But still not happy. I am leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment