Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tijuana/San Diego

   So my trip back to Tijuana was just as bad as the way south. I hate one hour bus rides and this one was three days. The plan was I was to arrive at my father's and stay there but when I mentioned I had met a girl and brought her with me. He was not content with my ideas. After her arrival a few days after me and awkward first days, because I literally had met her a week ago, we were so in love. Kind of disgusting but very beautiful and blind. It was heaven with a side a paradise. We had money, no responsibilities, we were both young, and we had no schedule. 
   Being that my partner was foreign, everything was new to her. I gave her the touristy Tijuana tour due to the city being very dirty and saddening. Since Tijuana is the most daily crossed border, we went to tour San Diego. We really didn't do much more than eat, drink, have intercourse, and sleep. So we started talking about what or next move would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment