Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The states.

   after crossing the border my girlfriend and I decide to move to the states in order to make money and travel some more together. So my older sister had a four bedroom house that we were able to have our own room for the meanwhile I found a job. Being the way I am, I have always been very lucky with finding ways to make money. I passed a Home Depot store and thought to myself, now that's fast and easy money. In a 8 hour work day, if that, I made about 10 - 15 dollars an hour. Which is great and all but the work was pretty hard. For example, demolition, construction, labor. I soon encountered problems with my girlfriend of not being home much and she being alone most of the time. I found myself a pretty good job as a manager of a eyeglass repair shop. low customer count, fair pricing, and no hard labor. Needless to say I loved my new job. And once again after a few weeks my girlfriend complained. at this point, I was contemplating even having a girlfriend most of the time because my plan was to make money to experience travel once again. Careful conversation and precise planning led us to make a decision to take a road trip. This road trip would take place in the U.S.A. and would be 3 weeks long. what an adventure awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment